Pupils at the school are represented by the School Council
• A new council is elected annually at the beginning of the school year. There are representatives from each class (Reception –Year 6)
• There is one male and one female representative from each class.
• Classes propose their nominees and a secret ballot is then held to vote their class representatives.
• The elected councillors then choose their chairperson and vice-chair person, a secretary and a treasurer.
• Regular meetings are held throughout the year where various issues are discussed and resolutions made.
• Minutes of meetings are forwarded to the head teacher in order to plan the way forward.